Thursday, July 21, 2016

Guru's Picks

Many of you know that I have been entering photos in the Gurushot's challenges.  Early on I won a camera trigger system for smart phones being one of the 3 winners in the challenge.  Often, my selections have reached "All-Star" level. 

When selecting photos for the challenges, I select those that show the diversity of my photography, not the ones that I think that are the best.  The photographs and ranking are based by votes from other photographers in the challenge.  And, I can tell you they have diverse interests and likes!

Today, 2 of my photos were elected my "Guru's Picks", meaning the pro-photographer running the challenge selected my photos for recognition.  Here are my photo's that were "Guru's Picks".


ManyGlacierView                  Many Glaciers area of Glacier National Park
Guru's Pick in "Scenic Mountains"


DTBarHarborBW        Downtown Bar Harbor, ME           Guru's Pick in "Shades of Gray" challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment