Saturday, November 12, 2016

Panoramic Shots Challenge

I have been playing these Gurushot's challenges for some time.  A couple times, I have encountered the same/similar challenges.  Since I am getting close to the Guru level (144635 points, with 150,000 needed) I am anxious to complete the goal.  There have been numerous changes on the system and many more photographers in the challenge.  All this, I am getting tired of the challenges.  Some of the requirements for "Guru" I achieved early, not sure I could get those acheivements these days.  So, I am looking forward to finished the system.

This week, I achieved (for the second time, with the same photos) "All-Star" level for my collection of Panoramic photos.  Here are my entrees...


MonumentValpan3t           Monument Valley 2


MechanicsCorral    Ruins of the Mechanics Corral at Fort Union, NM


MonumentValPan4t      Monumnet Valley


NeedlesPano              Needles section of Canyonlands National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment